Not a Member? Apply Today!
Join the Austin chapter of SIM and collaborate with us in best practices, trends, and lessons learned. We are interested in understanding what resources you need to be successful in your career as well so that we are able to align our events with the needs of our members.
Membership to the Austin SIM chapter includes membership in SIM National, the premier professional organization foe top IT executives.
Additionally, membership in the Austin SIM chapter puts you in the middle of a global community, SIM International, that is harnessing the power of knowledge, information and technology. It truly is “where leaders that shape and influence technology connect”.
Individual Membership Includes:
- Monthly chapter meetings, conferences, roundtables and seminars
- Networking and knowledge sharing with peers who understand and manage similar experiences and issues
- Education and advocacy on industry issues, trends and challenges
- Access to local and international business and IT leaders
- Opportunities to give back to the community through philanthropic events
- $350 For-Profit individual
- $175 Non-Profit Individual
- $175 Retired Individual
- $1200 Enterprise For-Profit (includes CIO (or head of IT) and 5 direct reports)
- $600 Enterprise Non-Profit (includes CIO (or head of IT) and 5 direct reports)
Our membership year is January 1 - December 31.
Austin Area Membership Application